- Heavy-duty aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger
- Stainless-steel secondary
- Single-stage gas valve
- Durable silicon nitride igniter
- Quiet single-speed induced
- Self-diagnostic control board with constant memory fault code history output to an LED
- Color-coded low-voltage terminals with provisions for air cleaner and humidifier
- Cabinet air leakage
(QLeak) = <2%
- All models comply with California 40 ng/J Low NOx emissions standards
If the heat exchanger ever fails in this unit, the original registered owner will receive a new heat exchanger. This furnace also has a 10-Year Parts Warranty on all functional parts. For a full description of all warranties applicable to this product, please review the consumer brochure or product warranty.
This gas furnace has an AFUE rating of up to 92%, which means that up to 92 cents of every $1.00 of heating energy expense warms your home.