Up to 98% AFUE Performance
ComfortNet™ Communications System compatible
- Heavy-duty aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger
- Stainless-steel secondary
- ComfortNet Communicating System compatible
- Uses ComfortNet™ communicating, two-stage or single-stage thermostats
- Self-calibrating modulating gas valve auto-configured for each installation
- Quiet variable-speed induced draft blower or cooling demand
This furnace is covered by what we believe to be one of the best warranties in the indoor home comfort industry. In addition to covering the heat exchanger with a Lifetime Limited Warranty to the original, registered homeowner, if the heat exchanger fails during the first 10 years of ownership, we will replace the entire unit for as long as you own your home. This furnace also has a 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty on all functional parts. For a full description of all warranties applicable to this product, please review the consumer brochure or product warranty.
This gas furnace has an AFUE rating of up to 98%, which means that up to 98 cents of every $1.00 of heating energy expense warms your home.